Meditation with Yogamoo™
When it comes to creating a fulfilling yoga practice, meditation is at the core. However, not many people know where to begin or have questions about what it truly means to “meditate.” With Yogamoo’s various tools for meditation, like courses and music and integration into workshops, you can learn how to not only incorporate meditation practices into your life. You will reap the numerous benefits of meditation too!
What are the benefits of meditation? There are many documented gains, but these are the most well-known:
- Stress reduction – Meditation calms the agitated mind. Through meditation, you learn how to control your own nervous system, so you feel stressed less often. For example, before a corporate meeting, you can take a few minutes just relaxing through some meditation. Relieving yourself of the burden of anxiety and fear will strengthen your speech and persuasiveness.
- Concentration improvement – In the modern world, everyone wants to do a million things at once; and you know what happens as a result of this. You get scatterbrained, easily distracted, and depressed. Meditation teaches the mind how to stay centred. You will remember more and be so much more productive.
- Self-awareness – When multitasking and the world’s distractions pile up, not only do you lose the ability to function at maximum, you lose yourself. Meditation brings you back to the source of your soul. It reawakens the connections to the Higher Self, to the Universe.
- Mindfulness – Whether it’s with food or with actions, meditation goes beyond teaching focus, it opens your senses to the deepest level of awareness. You will sense in yourself the true underpinnings of emotions. You will taste the richest notes in your food that might have gone unnoticed by a preoccupied mind. You will be able to fortify your willpower against bad habits, like alcohol or smoking, as well.
- Acceptance and Happiness – These two have been put together for good reason. When people learn to accept that much of life “is what it is,” they find that they are happier. Meditation helps you begin to understand and then cultivate this concept within yourself. You learn to not only tolerate, you learn to accept the vicissitudes that arise daily. Meditation promotes an open and more accepting mindset. With a broadened perspective, you gain the ability to see the happiness and joy that is life.
Whether you are just taking the first step on your spiritual journey or are seeking to make some big, positive changes in your life, consider meditating as one of the ultimate tools. Use Yogamoo’s relaxing meditation to create the ambience, or why not try bringing meditation and yoga to your co-workers or employees? The increase in productivity and optimism may surprise you!
- Sort by Popularity