- Each class is tailored around a concept, such as trust or friendship
- An introductory relaxation with guided imagery
- A sharing circle to reflect on their week
- Breathing practice (sound breathing and breath techniques)
- Developmental Yoga postures
- Partner poses, and yoga games
- Acro yoga activities!
- Yoga Nidra deep relaxation technique
Yoga For Teenagers Course
Teenagers Yoga Course
Our Yoga for Teenagers class is specifically designed with 11 to 16-year-olds in mind, to:
- Increase self-confidence and build a positive self-image
- Increase emotional resilience and inner strength
- Teach how to relax and reduce stress
- Improving strength and flexibility
- Building co-ordination and balance
- Fortifying all bodily systems (skeletal, nervous, circulatory, digestive, respiratory, hormonal and muscular)
Who’s it for?
Boys and Girls of 11 to 16-year-old.
No experience required for Yoga For Teenagers, if you have never done Yoga before, then this is for you.
From 14 – 16 year old, you are welcome to attend our standard Yoga Classes as long as chaperoned by a responsible guardian.
What To Bring
Best to have your own Yoga Mat, please bring one along or purchase one from us. Don’t buy cheap Yoga mats as they are normally slippery.
Exercise clothing required. Yoga is practised barefoot. Best to bring a jogging top for the relaxation and to warm up or a small blanket if you would like.
Reigate Yoga Studio
Check Timetable for up to date times.
- Yogamoo™ Mobile and Tablet App
- Telephone support for any questions
- Email support during your course
11-16 year old
Booking Terms and Conditions
We will accept cancellations only 7 days prior to any course starts. After 7 days and in any case prior to the beginning of any course, you may be able to transfer your course towards another day or person or course in the near future (90 days), this is based on availability and at our discretion. In all cases, a charge of 20% admin fee will be withheld.
After the beginning of the Yoga Course, no refund or exchanges will be processed.
Ask a question