Welcome to an exciting period of the year. The next few weeks will see much effervescence twirling down our streets, doors and fields whether fireworks, trick or treat, or bombfire, prepare to wrap up warm and enjoy the sparkly season.
In the Studio, we are inviting you to come and join our new workshops with cosiness in mind: bring your blankets for a deep Relaxation monthly Yoga Nidra class this Friday 3rd Nov, and practice undo-ing and letting go at your December Restorative Yoga workshop (Saturday 9th Dec). In the meantime, Jackie will guide you to balance your Yin and Yang energies at her Chakras workshop on 11th Nov.
No reason to not keep up the Strengthening as well! we are delighted to bring you starting next week our popular Yoga for Runners 8 weeks course, Ashtanga 6 weeks course with Kerry starting the following week and now 2 Power Yoga drop-in classes 6pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
with Jackie Dyson
- Discover the Chakra system
- Understand the Underlying Strength
- Harness The Strength Within Yourself
- Practice a Full Yoga Sequence to Align Your Chakras
- Balance the Energies Within Each Chakra
- Familiarise Yourself with the Seed Sound of each Chakra
- Participate in Mantra Repetition
- Enjoy a Guided Chakra Meditation