Who’s it for?
This Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course is intended for Primary School Teachers, In Training School Teachers and Qualified Teaching Assistants, currently working in a school and for the sole purpose of implementing the techniques learnt in this course in their school. This Course does not qualify you to Teach Yoga to Children in a Private setting.
Certificate in having completed the Yogamoo Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Course for Primary Schools.
The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course booking fee includes
- 1 Day Training (In School week days group booking minimum 3 participants or join our Studio based Course)
- Full Manual and Lesson Plans
- Support Tools: Audio CD, Flash Cards, Sequencing Master
- 1 Hour In School Support per Term (Class observation and debrief or Class demo) per School (available for Group/School bookings only)
- 1Year on-line support (Phone and Email)
Any transport, food or accommodation.
Prerequisites For Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Practising in work Teachers, Trainees and Assistants only. No previous Yoga or Meditation experience necessary however interest and commitment to daily Audio CD based practice a pre-requisite.
Follow-On Courses/Upgrades After The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Children Yoga Teacher Training
Available for School Staff with 2 years Yoga practice (attending local Yoga classes consistently at least once per week)
What To Bring To The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Check Timetable for times
1 Day 9am to 5pm
- Full Academic Year of Themed Lesson Plans
- 1 Year Email and Telephone support
Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT)
Yoga Alliance Professionals©