Who’s it for?
This Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course is intended for Primary School Teachers, In Training School Teachers and Qualified Teaching Assistants, currently working in a school and for the sole purpose of implementing the techniques learnt in this course in their school. This Course does not qualify you to Teach Yoga to Children in a Private setting.
Certificate in having completed the Yogamoo Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Course for Primary Schools.
The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course booking fee includes
- 1 Day Training (In School week days group booking minimum 3 participants or join our Studio based Course)
- Full Manual and Lesson Plans
- Support Tools: Audio CD, Illustration Booklet, Sequencing Master
- 1 Hour In School Support per Term (Class observation and debrief or Class demo) per School (available for Group/School bookings only)
- 1Year on-line support (Phone and Email)
Any transport, food or accommodation.
Prerequisites For Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Practising in-work Teachers, Trainees and Assistants only. No previous Yoga or Meditation experience necessary however interest and commitment to daily Audio CD based practice a pre-requisite.
Follow-On Courses/Upgrades After The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Children Yoga Teacher Training
Available for School Staff with 2 years Yoga practice (attending local Yoga classes consistently at least once per week)
What To Bring To The Classroom Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Check Timetable for times
1 Day 9am to 5pm
- Full Academic Year of Themed Lesson Plans
- 1 Year Email and Telephone support
Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT)
Yoga Alliance Professionals©