Restorative Yoga Class
Everything is too fast anymore. That’s why it is so important to take some time throughout the day and slow down. To relax. Restorative Yoga does just that, and there’s a host of benefits beyond simply relaxing. Find balance during even the most hectic of schedules with Yogamoo’s fulfilling and rejuvenating Restorative Yoga Class.
Though there are different styles of Restorative Yoga, the premise behind the practice remains the same: to relax and heal the body through meditative, low-intensity movement.
Who’s it for?
Yogamoo’s Restorative Yoga class is the perfect break midday to help reenergize you for the rest of your shift or to simply draw you away from any daily stressors.
None! The beauty of restorative yoga is that the slow, meditative pace fosters a wonderful learning environment for developing the true spirit of yoga within everyone, from beginner to advanced practitioners. This class was created with every body type and age in mind, so no matter where you are in your yoga journey, you will feel welcomed.
Core Strength Class
What To Bring
Like any yoga class, it is wise to bring you favourite yoga mat to get comfortable. Optionally, feel free to bring any props of yours that you’d like to incorporate (although the studio is well-stocked), and a water bottle.
Very comfortable clothes.
Reigate Yoga Studio
Check Timetable for times
Ranging from 45 to 60 mins
Over 18 Years of age unless accompanied by an adult.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy for Drop-in Classes , Drop-in Passes and Memberships
- Classes can be booked up to 5 mins before class start
- If booking a class within the 2 hours window before class start, you will be automatically checked -in to class.
- Please endeavour to arrive up to 5 mins before class starts or we may have to offer your space to somebody else should the class be full.
- Not likely to make a booked class? you are responsible to cancel your booked class yourself from your account schedule at least 2 hours ahead of time to retain your credit.
- Booked class cannot be cancelled in the window 2 hours prior a class, and you will be charged if you do not attend therefore if you are not sure that you can make a booked class, best to cancel at least 2 hours before.
- All cancellations must be processed from your account and not by email or phone. For ease, you may use our free app Yogamoo
- In the unlikely event that no-one or one single space would be registered for a drop-in class, we reserve the right to cancel the c