- Help to achieve a Positive Birthing Experience.
- Practice and Prepare with Techniques for a Natural Birth.
- Gain the Right Confident Attitude ahead of Labour.
- Equip Yourself with Breathing Techniques and Positions
- Confidently discover how to Speed Up each Stage of Labour.
- Build a Sound Emotional and Positive State of Mind to Welcome your Baby
Labour Preparation Workshop
Labour Preparation Yoga Workshop
During the Labour Preparation Yoga Workshop, you will prepare yourself for your birth, gaining a practical understanding of:
- The Physiology of Birth.
- The Role of Hormones in First Stage and Second Stage Labour.
- Mental Preparation for Labour.
- What Yoga Postures to use to accelerate the First Stage Labour.
- What Breathing Techniques to use in the first stage, transition and second stage.
- Use Yoga Relaxation Postures and Relaxation/Visualisation.
- Exercises for confidence building and Birth Preparation.
- Emotional Preparation: when Baby arrives.
- Third Stage: What can happen in Third Stage.
You will feel more prepared, with a range of tools and strategies ready to practice in the weeks ahead of Labour and during Labour.
You will be able to talk more effectively to your partner for them to support you during Labour.
The Labour Preparation Course will give you the opportunity to run through scenarios and possible events in Labour so that you are well prepared.
Who’s it for?
All Pregnant Ladies in Trimester II or Trimester III of your Pregnancy. Ideally around 30-34 weeks
You do not need to attend our Pregnancy Yoga Classes to benefit from this Course
Mums and Baby Yoga [CLASS]
What To Bring
Loose and Comfortable Clothing for Yoga/Fitness
Reigate Yoga Studio
6pm – 9pm
- FREE printed Notes from the session (your partner can take it along to the hospital)
- FREE AUDIO CD of the Labour Preparation Workshop (Worth £19.97)
- FREE comprehensive Birth Plan example with the techniques you will learn at the workshop